RESEARCH : PUBLICATIONS
Please send me an e-mail if you wish to receive an electronic or
hardcopy of any of the publications listed below.
Referred Journal Publications
Page:- [ 11 ]
- (48) HARTLEY G. and MUCCI A. (1996) The influence of PCO2 on the partitioning of magnesium in calcite overgrowths precipitated from artificial seawater at 25oC and 1 atm total pressure. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 60, 315-324.
- (47) MUCCI A., LUCOTTE M., MONTGOMERY S., PLOURDE Y., PICHET P. and VAN TRA H. (1995) Mercury remobilization from flooded soils in a hydroelectric reservoir of northern Québec, LG-2: results of a soil resuspension experiment. Can. J. Fish. Aquat Sci. 52, 2507-2517.
- (46) GRONDIN A., LUCOTTE M., MUCCI A. AND FORTIN B. (1995) Profiles of mercury and lead and their burdens in Québec soils (Canada) before and after flooding. Can. J. Fish. Aquat Sci. 52, 2493-2506.
- (45) MONTGOMERY, S., MUCCI A., LUCOTTE M. AND PICHET P. (1995) Total dissolved mercury in the water column of several natural and artificial aquatic systems of northern Québec (Canada). Can. J. Fish. Aquat Sci. 52, 2483-2492.
- (44) GAGNON C., MUCCI A. and PELLETIER E. (1995) Anomalous accumulation of acid-volatile sulphides in a coastal marine sediment (Saguenay Fjord, Canada). Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 59, 2663-2675.
- (43) DMYTRIW R., MUCCI A., LUCOTTE M. AND PICHET P. (1995) The partitioning of mercury in the solid components of dry and flooded forest soils and sediments from a hydroelectric reservoir, Quebec (Canada). Water, Air & Soil Poll. 80, 1099-1103.
- (42) LUCOTTE M., MUCCI A., HILLAIRE-MARCEL C., PICHET P. and GRONDIN A. (1995) Global anthropogenic mercury contamination in remote lakes of Northern Québec (Canada). Water, Air & Soil Poll. 80, 467-476.
- (41) ARAKAKI T. and MUCCI A, (1995) A continuous and mechanistic description of calcite reaction-controlled kinetics in dilute solutions at 25oC and 1 atm total pressure. Aquatic Geochem. 1, 105-130.